FUN WITH REXY
It was a rough weekend for Bears fans. We need to have a little fun with this. Assuming Rex does not keep his job and go on to lead the Bears to a Super Bowl win, it’s difficult to picture him coming back to the Bears next season. So where will Rexy end up in 2008? Here are a few scenarios.
- The world finds out Jim Sorgi doesn’t really exist; Colts need backup, sign Rex
- Rex ends up battling Brodie Croyle for the Chiefs starting job.
- Rex signs with the Chargers and backs up Phil Rivers
- Rex becomes the starter for the Atlanta Falcons, beating out injured Byron Leftwich
- Steve McNair retires; Rexy battles Kyle Boller for the starting gig in Baltimore
- Brett Favre retires; Rexy battles it out with Aaron Rodgers!
- Rex carries the clipboard for Carson Palmer and the Bengals
- Goes to Giants. Eli and Rex together. Oh. My. Goodness.
- Rexy starts for the Jets! R-R-R-Rexy and the Jetsssssssss
- Rexy goes the way of other forlorn 1st round draft picks–ends up on the Rayduhz
- Back with Marty Booker, Rexy wings it for the Fins!