HERE’S WHAT BELICHICK APOLOGIZED FOR
According to a NY Times story, Pats Coach Bill Belichick apologized without saying what he apologized for, and he acknowledged meeting with NFL Commish Roger Goodell.
Zoner Sports has obtained a list of the following things for which Belichick proffered penitence. This list can only be found here at Zoner Sports. (Special thanks to Murray the janitor from Foxboro–the Steve Grogan rookie cards are on their way!!) OK–to the list:
- Belichick apologized for being such an unabashed fan of Bon Jovi.
- Belichick apologized for wearing ratty, sleeves-cut-off hoodies on the sidelines, but did maintain they were for his severe case of “itchy pits”.
- Belichick apologized for making fun of former colleague Bill Parcells’ man-breasts and his continual practice of “Purple Nurples Thursdays”.
- Belichick also apologized for repeatedly asking former asst. coach Charlie Weis, “Hey Charlie, wanna sammich?”.
- Re-apologized for the whole Bon Jovi thing.
So there you have it.